Welcome to Hope Rising
Equine Assisted Wellness
"The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof."Imagine waking up with hope for the day, each morning.
Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
- Waking without anger, resentment, despair, compulsion or fear.
- Knowing where you start and end and having respect for others’ limits and edges.
- Getting past Ego in order to listen to another.
- Having a "herd" mentality and functioning together for the safety of all.
- Responding instead of reacting to situations.
Observing, touching and working with horses can recapture that wonderment of life you have may have lost along the way.